Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Yesterday was my last day of student teaching and I still cannot believe I am done and just waiting for graduation. It was an incredible semester and I learned so much. I know some people say it is the most stressful semester but that wasn't the experience I had. Through it all I felt very supported and was happy to go to class everyday. 
Now I really need to start working on what I am going to do with my first graders. There is only 3 months and 1 day until the first day of school. I started looking at all the standards and got kind of overwhelmed. I know I have a whole year and need to just focus on where my kids are at now. But I also am trying to figure out my long term plan and goals. I have some unit ideas but it feels like I will never have the money and resources to teach them the way I imagine them. For now I need to work through my to-do list and get my projects done so I can set up my room and plan what that first day will actually be like. 

1 comment: